Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Halloween 2014

Halloween was a blast. My mom never has loved the holiday, and I get it, but I love it! Not for all the ghoulish glory, but to enjoy dressing up and it being ok...secretly I wish I could dress up for more than one day and it not seem crazy. ANYWAYS I'll soak up what the universe gave me, HALLOWEEN 2014

The ward trunk-or-treat is one of the biggest events for our ward! We always have an awesome turn out. Of course we dressed up the car to be a big ice-castle...ok it really wasn't that awesome but I was proud of myself for remembering to actually put something up this year. 
As you can see, we participated in "Elsa-ween" I think there were about 20 other Elsa's just on our street. But it was awesome. It was peculiarly warm for Halloween in Utah. We made it about 2 blocks, and got more candy than our house should ever have. We ended the night watching "Warm Bodies" after the kids were in bed. I think it will be our annual zom-rom-com. If you haven't seen it, you should.
Happy Halloween!


5 comments:

bugnose7 said...

It looks like you had a blast.

Blogful said...

Good job on the costumes. You look awesome! It was definitely Elsa-ween this year. ha ha!

janc@mac.com said...

Your family had the most winning costumes of all this year in my humble opinion!

Heidi said...

You guys really rocked it this year! I loved every single one of them.

Annie said...

Great costumes! You are so creative!