We had an awesome adventure with the Hickens in Zion National Park
Such cute kids!
Olivia frequently moaned, "Dad, I'm tired...carry me!"
After the first day of hiking, kids were just happy to get to rest on the couch and watch a cartoon.
King Connor in the diorama.
Wild life near the visitors center showed no fear of people.
These two guys were a hoot. It's so fun to get to play with cousins.
Hiking the narrows on our last day. Best hike of our trip. If you're planning to go, start your trip here.
Olivia was jealous of all the people with hiking poles, so she was constantly looking for her own hiking stick.
Have I mentioned that Connor loves dirt?
Connor and Chet are the cutest pair.
Every national park has a junior ranger pin that kids can earn. We've made it our goal to get one from every national park we visit. We turn them into fridge magnets, but I'm also contemplating making them into christmas tree ornaments.











3 comments:
Seeing those cousins play together is just delightful. Chet and Connor are quite a pair! You're all pretty buff to hike the Narrows caring children on your backs.
Aw, man. Now I am all nostalgic and jealous that we aren't living that dream every day. SO FUN!! Sharing it with you was the best part. Your family is awesome.
Love your update. I can't believe how big Connor is, Oliva might be in trouble.
Post a Comment