We know everyone loved our halloween post so much, we just couldn't bring ourselves to replace it with anything else...right? Here's a quick recap of the month of November
C and O love playing together, and tormenting each other. We were happy to capture this moment under the kitchen table.
It's amazing how a 3-piece suit makes a little boy look like a little man.
O really is a great big sister. She loves going places with her brother.
C joined the nursery. He was able to spend about 6 weeks with his big sister before she moved onto sunbeams.
They both love to color and draw together. This was taken while visiting grandma Flo, who just passed away a few weeks ago.
C is getting really good at smiling (or snarling) at the camera when we say "Cheese!"
O really enjoyed helping decorate the tree this year. Christmas gets more enjoyable when kids understand what's going on.
We made it downtown for the lighting of the temple square lights. While not the most glamorous picture of O, it's fun to see her expression right after the lights came on.








4 comments:
So glad to see your new post. Yes, I check out the family blogs most days, hoping to see new adventures. I loved the pictures of C and O all gussied up like royalty. Post MORE pictures anytime you find a minute. Love you all!
I love the snarl!
So much to love in this post! The 3-piece suit is Sooooo cute! Also, so fun to see they were in nursery together for a few weeks. I love the snarling picture of Connor, thats darling! Hey snarling and darling rhyme! I agree, Christmas is so much fun when kids understand what is going on. This past Christmas was super fun because of how magical it was for Tyler.
Good timing to see the lights right as they come on. That snarl is awesome!
Post a Comment