Blessing day 2013.
Finding Connor something to wear for his blessing was a LONG process that started before he was even born. I was set on a certain style, and price and the two were just not coming together. FINALLY I found an outfit at Kid to Kid for 6 bucks (can't beat that), but worried it was going to be too big, because it was a 3 month outfit and he would be being blessed at about 2 months. Well as it turns out Connor is basically the size of a linebacker and we should have been worrying for the OPPOSITE reason-he didn't fit! Plus what I had originally chosen was a bit warm...so back into the box for another baby on another day. Luckily we had two other outfits to choose from and ended up going with the baby blue vintage outfit Grandma Tina brought him from Florida. It was perfect...and doesn't even fit him anymore. Tear.
By the end we were all done taking pictures too...yawn. :)












5 comments:
I loved seeing all these new pictures of Connor. He is such a beautiful baby. I'm also glad he wore blue for his blessing. JLC was blessed wearing a little green and white knit outfit and Andrea was wearing a cute pink gingham dress. It's okay to have them in colors I think. He looks so handsome.
maybe because newborns have such a similar look, but I swear our kids could be twins. We have GOT to get these boys together! Congratulations, Handsome Connor on your special day (you're making me think I should go double check that the blessing outfit for Chet will still fit in a month...)
He looks a lot like his daddy.
Call me crazy, but I saw a little bit of Andrew Draper in one of the poses. CUTE cute baby. We really didn't get to meet on boating day, so it was nice to see him awake and looking SOOOO handsome in the blessing outfit. Love and Miss you guys! Hope you can come to our Halloween bash :)
He is such a handsome baby. I am so glad we were able to be there that day, Adam gave him such a wonderful blessing.
Post a Comment