Adam has been tackling the mighty weed bush for the past 4 weeks. This was just before it's last trimming. Our goal is to help it grow properly through and around the fence to create a semiprivate backyard, without the demon bush taking over the entire yard. Good job honey!
Olivia loves to brush her teeth. She now has All her front teeth (8) and 4 molars, one on each side top and bottom. 
She has gotten better about teeth brushing too. We sing the Raffi song and she runs for the bathroom looking for her toothbrush. She knows that mom or dad has to help first and then it's her turn. Though I will admit, it probably only lasts about 20-30 seconds of decent brushing...but that's ok? right? How long do you brush your toddler's teeth? BE HONEST.
She has also learned that, "Show me your teeth!" means, "Smile!"...it's a work in progress.
All her hair can now be pulled up! Wow! When did it get that long!
31 weeks...and feeling quite large. In the background is my pic of 31 weeks with Olivia...not so sure if it's the same, but Adam says it is....Well when an elephant weighs 200 extra pounds you can't really tell either. Take a look at my previous progress...





6 comments:
I think you look totally the same and way super cute. We have gotten our kids "spinbrushes" that vibrate or spin. Also we've tried brushes that light or flash for 2 minutes, but what ends up happening is that they brush for 10 seconds and then chew on it for 2 minutes. I've heard after 6 yrs, that they can brush themselves, but I still even help Jane most nights. Our policy is that in the morning, you get to practice but at night, M or D always need to help.
Just enjoy the beauty of being pregnant -- you are beautiful you know! Loved seeing Olivia brush and her hair is nearly Rapunzel length!
You are so funny. You look perfect and better yet you have a healthy beautiful baby growing.
I love that smile on Oliva.
You look great Jessica! I was only ever that small at maybe 14 weeks or something. Cute family pix at Easter too!
We still do the brushing for Tyler each night. He's pretty content to just let us. Nice job on the weed-tackling, Adam!
When they're little we use the Banana Brush of course :) I let the girls brush as long as they want, then mom or dad does a "touch up" while singing something. For some reason we're stuck on five little pumpkins sitting on the gate right now... go figure. You are gorgeous. I can't believe you're so close! Chick out Olivia's piggie tails! She has a lot of hair! Go Adam on that bush thing! Use the force!
Post a Comment