Thursday, April 25, 2013

Eternally Speaking

Today was a sad day, a discouraging day, still a fun day, but just long at the same time. BUT at the end I got to meet up with my hubby at the Temple. Man, did I need that. Baby bean boy was going nuts...he must have felt close to home. It is amazing how these little parts of life that get us down really get put into prospective when we ponder on things of an eternal nature.
So today, I'm thankful for the temple. And I'm thankful for siblings that are willing to come and watch Olivia so we can go to the temple. And I'm thankful for a Father in Heaven that I will meet again some day soon and tell all about my wonderful time here on earth, and then have EVERYTHING for dinner and EVERYBODY will be coming over. YAY!

6 comments:

Blogful said...

Thanks for your perspective. I'm going to the temple tonight for the first time in a loooong time and I am so extra excited now.

janc@mac.com said...

I'm so happy hearing about our family members attending the temple. Several have mentioned going lately. I miss it so much but somehow it seems not as far away knowing that you are there. You are like the cartoon character -- always excited for every one's news and anxious to include everybody in your joys and dinners :)

Lisa said...

Cute comic. Im so glad you could end your day at the temple.

drans007 said...

you make me smile. thanks!

Dangcutekids said...

What a great comic on a rough day! Thanks for sharing the perfect answer, go to the temple. You are a super awesome mom, that little guy is so lucky to have you and Adam. Can't wait to meet him soon!

Tina said...

I loved that comic, Jessica! I had a little tear! Some times I really get home sick for heaven but I know I still have to wade through some more time down here.......

The temple is a little bit of heaven on earth, I'm so glad you had a chance to go.

You're such a sweet Mom. I loved the pictures of Olivia kissing her baby brother! They WILL be best friends!

I loved Olivia's Bavarian outfit! What a darling little girl she is! I cannot wait to see her. Show her some pics of me so she won't hide when she sees me!!