29 weeks.
31 weeks.
33 weeks.
For those of you that don't know. I have just finished my internship. I have a few more papers to finish and then will be ready to take the RD exam. My goal was to take the test before the baby comes...but now I'm having second thoughts about that. Though it would be nice to have it out of the way I just don't know if I will be able to study enough before she gets here. Also, my mind is going one-zillion miles an hour of what we are going to do with this little bundle of joy once she gets here. I am sure everything will be fine, but I'm going in to paranoid stage and it's all I can do to NOT think about her. If being the oldest of 6 didn't prepare me for motherhood I don't know what could have. Again, I'm sure everything will work out it's just the waiting to be sure part that is killing me!
Last night was the FINAL day of the Clayton Family reunion. It's going to be weird to visit Mom and Dad Clayton without at least one other family there. We said good by to Cari and the girls, along with Andrea's Family. It has been so wonderful to see everyone this year! As we left Andrea said, "the next time we see you, you will probably have a baby!" WEIRD!!!!! Seriously, I think that was the tipping moment for me! I guess I really am pregnant and really am going to have a baby! Ha ha. It only took me 33 and 1/2 weeks to accept that.
In other news, MY BESTIE LINDSEY is coming this weekend!!! I seriously can't wait to see her. It's been over a year!!! (Or pretty close to it.) since I last saw her. She is in DC pursuing her Master's in Art History. She is one of the smartest, most loving people I know and I'm glad to call her my best friend...We are going to breakfast, then going to the movies to see The Help. I'm so excited to just have her here!!!
Speaking of Besties...2 other besties will be returning home soon from summer selling adventures. Abi and Genna! And I can't wait to see both of them as well. I need some girl time. Come visit soon girls!!!





1 comment:
YAYAYAY! I'mma coming!
Post a Comment