I think there was a picture of this before, but I wanted to give you an upclose view. Here is the cradle Olivia got for her first birthday. This fabric was one I loved for a long time. Only problem was I found and fell in love with it a year after it was first produced...meaning I couldn't find it anywhere! I finally was able to locate some in Idaho and had it shipped...I usually NEVER pay full price for fabric and here I was paying more than it was when it was originally bolted...the things we do for love.
I picked up the cradle at a last chance store. It is a pottery barn kids cradle, only paid 10 or 15 for it. It had a name on the end, so we just covered that up, and made the bedding. I was happy the way it turned out.
Loving that I can actually do Olivia's hair now. She didn't like it the first time, but now she endures it well. :)
4 comments:
Super cute cradle!
Ilas piggy tails look just like Olivias, so cute
What a darling cradle. I love it. Amy would LOVE that. I'll have to look around for Santa.
That is an extra cute cradle and quilt BUT not as cute as our Olivia with pigtails!
Those piggies are just too cute for words. The tongue and bright blue eyes are almost over the top. She is so rockin' cute. That cradle and it's fixin's turned out amazing. You are so talented! Thanks for sharing the final product!
Post a Comment