Olivia LOVES her crib. More precisely her crib bumpers. when we put her down she immediately rolls to the side and grabs on the bumper, sticks her thumb in her mouth and she is out. It's so funny! I'll have to get a picture of that.
The other day I found little miss STANDING (well almost) in her crib! Time to move it down again! She thought she was very clever.
(I've totally become obsessed with pixlr. Can you tell?)
4 comments:
I love her. Seriously, she is so cute!
That silly little grin combined with the "leopard skin" pajama or outfit is just too funny. She is so precious!
Kyler's lovie for several years was his crib bumper. I think even after he graduated into a toddler bed, he needed it to sleep and packed it around. Must be genetic? Ask Andrea for deets.
Kyler DID love his bumper for years. We had to cut it into 2 foot sections so he wasn't dragging around the whole thing. i love olivia's grin :)
Post a Comment