Milestones
Crawling! Real crawling.Laying down to sitting up to crawling NO PROBLEM.
Grabs and pulls everything down from any shelf.
Pincer grab pro.
Eats almost anything you put in front of her.
I'm sure there are more but I can't think totally straight right now. TIRED.
Words:
"Uh-oh" whenever she drops something."Hi!" with a wave to anyone who enters or leaves a room, a wave is always added.
"Daddie" all the time.
"Mom" that sounds more like "Nan Nan Nan" Whenever she is sad and wants me to pick her up.
"Bye" When prompted, when someone leaves a room.
She will just kind of babble to herself and do sing songy sighs when she is playing in her room and then all the sudden let a squeal of delight out.
Other stuff:
Olivia loves/has to have someone else around her constantly. We learned this week that Olivia also has an order of favorites: Mom, Dad, Grandma Brothers, Sitter. As each individual entered the room she would reach out to them and go for the higher ranking individual until at her final destination.Poop. Yes, Olivia is an expert pooper as long as she has a dose of miralax each day...and we learned very quick it's not ok to skip a day. We have been placed on this regimen of 8gms of Miralax a day for about 12 more weeks to see if we can get her colon in good order and avoid surgery. We'll keep you posted.







4 comments:
Love this update and getting to SEE her so much recently. She looks just like Adam in that second to last one. I Love the clip, because those bangs are awesome! You forgot that she sings. I swear she was singing all day up at Jordanelle. Miss you!
And I forgot to tell you she had a poopy diaper today. She is so much more content now that she can crawl.
The 10 months have flown by! My she is cute too. I love to see her crawling around too, AND waving! What a darling little gal.
WOW Those big blue eyes just draw you into her world. I love how she uses one finger on her chin.
Post a Comment