The exer-saucer, aka, command station, aka, the other mother is the best thing that ever happened to us. Olivia LOVES this thing and it can pretty much turn any frowny face into a smile. When I blog, cook, clean, shower, etc if Olivia isn't asleep she is most likely found here spinning around busily attending to all her little attachments, making sure to add just the right amount of drool to each one.
The other day she was talking up a storm and I said, "Grab your microphone! They can't hear you on the back row!" And instantly she grabbed for the little yellow microphone thingy and yelled at it/in it. Oh man. Best moment ever.
Silly face.
Holding on to the "microphone."
Get 'er done.
3 comments:
I love those things. They are a pain to store until the next baby, but man are they worth it for those months when the kid is at that stage. Don't let yours go!
It's good for women to learn multitasking from a very young age. I can see that Olivia will be good at this.
cute little miss!
Post a Comment