Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Always on my mind

Seriously. does it get any cuter than this?
Things on my mind today:
-Radon, should I check our basement?
-What should I make for dinner?
-Sopapillas. I want one. (saw a recipe today, here)
-One more week until NYC!
-My hair looks like the mom from the Brady Bunch today, it's time for a trim.
-Do I dare let Adam try to cut my hair.
-Gotta go skiing.
-Excited for our lunch outing with Tyler and Annie tomorrow.
-Watching the news and can't believe how often Twitter/FB/Social Media is part of every major news peice.
-One week of no make-up (well nearly) And my skin feels so soft.
-City Creek opening, March 22nd ,With LUSH! Woot.
-Today I should go fly our kite...that I'm pretty sure we never got back from Rico...


2 comments:

janc@mac.com said...

There you go multi-tasking in your brain. That's where it all starts for a woman. I am SOOO guilty of this. Sometimes I just have to say, FOCUS! Especially when I play the organ. One's mind has to be singular for that.

Blogful said...

What are you doing in NYC? You guys are travelers!