Saturday, March 10, 2012

I'd like to see someone order more cookies than me!

Post title from Despicable Me. Still probably one of my top favorite movies of all time. If you haven't seen it, do. If you have seen it, go watch it again.
Olivia is quite adventurous when it comes to food. She loves broccoli and green peppers, even gave lemons a go at a family party the other week. She even came back for seconds on it.
Well the other day I gave her a cookie to munch on while I had her in my lap watching the news. I was holding on to part of the cookie trying to keep it lodged in her mouth. Fail. 3 minutes following the initial tasting this is what happened.

Ok, it's really not that bad, but it was a vanilla cracker type cookie. Can't wait for that first birthday cake. We will be sure to make that one chocolate.

2 comments:

Blogful said...

Nilla wafers are awesome, albeit messy. Have you seen those mini ones? My kids liked the ice-cream part of their first birthday the best

janc@mac.com said...

She is such a consistently contented and happy looking baby. How to you do it?