The other day as we were coming home, Adam asked, "Are you glad you married me?" "YES!!! 100% YES!!!" I replied. So now I'm here, posting this to :
Dear Adam, I love you so very much! Here are just a few REASONS why. :)
1. You always know when I need a hug.
1. You always know when I need a hug.
2. You are true to your priesthood.
3. You love everyone.
4. You are an example of Christ.
5. You make me laugh.
6. You will sit by the anntenna cable and hold it just right so I can watch Arthur.
7. You do dishes, and laundry and clean and mow and trim and....so much more!
8. You always remember to say, "Sleep like an Angel."
9. You are excited about what you do everyday.
10. You recognize the spirit's whisperings.
Happy August 9th Love. Jessica
4 comments:
What a cute blog post about your sweetheart. :) Also, thanks for sharing the "Expressions of Love" video. I really enjoyed watching that and it is a good reminder of what is important.
That was a very sweet video. We used that talk for a VT message a couple of months ago. I loved the story of the paper dots. You do have a great husband and he has a great wife!
Such a great couple! Love you guys (and your little bump too)
How sweet it is to be so in love! I am so very happy for both of you! You are so blessed to have each other!
Post a Comment