Monday, February 2, 2015

December Smashblog

Olivia's drawings have begun progressing into the "I recognize what you're drawing" stage. It's fun to watch the progression take place.

Who doesn't love chocolate?

Isn't he handsome?

The first time cookie decorating happened, it turned into a frosting eating competition.

The second time went a little smoother, but still ended up with more frosting ingested than on the cookies.

Christmas eve cookies, milk and carrots for the reindeer.

A beautiful princess

We all loved seeing excited faces as the kids opened each present.

The kids were excited to expand their Brio train set beyond a simple circle.

The kids were always eager to see what was inside of every package.

Santa's elves spent all night one evening converting one of dad's shirts into this doctor coat to go with the doctor set that O received. Good job elves!

2 comments:

Blogful said...

Ahh! I love when you blog. I miss these little people and their cute faces. That chocolate face on Olivia is exactly how I look when I eat chocolate.

janc@mac.com said...

My compliments to the elves as well. You are such a great mother. Great photos.