Kids always love basket rides.
Tender moment 1
Tender moment 2
We decided to walk to the natural history museum from our house. They had a fun exhibit at the museum all about the history of chocolate...yum!
Connor is such a happy kid.
In case you hadn't heard, Connor is crawling, and already moves fast. Lock the cabinets, and secure the shelves, because this boy gets into everything.
We visit our land lady each week. She fell last August and while recovering decided it was time to move into an assisted living center. She's our adopted grandma.
Connor is always dressed so cute thanks to his mom and grandma.
He is also eating lots of different solid foods. He's not as big a fan of vegetables as was his sister.
Connor just got over his first debilitating illness. He was pretty bummed for about 4 days. Poor guy...











7 comments:
You guys sure make cute kids. Fun seeing your landlady. Had no idea Connor was crawling. He sure is getting big. Such great tender moments
I love all the pictures.
I love all these pictures also. It makes me miss you all so much. Love it, love it. Send more -- every day. Send more and more and more.
Connor is such a cute guy. Thanks for posting your pictures. It is fun to see this new generation of mothers doing such a great job.
That's so sweet you visit your land lady weekly. I'm sure she enjoys that. That's so fun you can walk to the Natural History Museum from your house! You're so lucky to live near so many neat places. Basket rides are the best. Tyler requests them too, but the other night I learned my strength/his weight may result in him outgrowing those rides from me soon. Luckily Matt is stronger and can continue them!
I am still surprised how different Olivia and Conner look. I bet the personalities are also opposite? Cute update. Cute family. I really need to check blogs more often.
That Conner is such a cuddly loving baby. So much fun. I didn't realize your landlady is still not living in the house. I wonder if the family will change their game plan anytime soon. Neat that the place is kinda yours though for the time being. ;-)
Post a Comment