While we've spent the last few weeks getting the highlight pictures of our Jerusalem trip uploaded, Olivia and Connor continue to grow up. Here are the highlights from the month of January.
Connor loves splashing in the bath...even when it's a sink bath.
All Connor needs is a pitchfork...
Olivia started a preschool program on campus, so we get to ride the bus to school together one day a week.
She gets so excited on school day.
We went with some friends up to Park City to watch some of the ski jump olympic team qualifiers. Connor enjoyed it very much...he got lots of practice doing this in Jerusalem.
One of these things is not like the others...







2 comments:
Look at that darling boy in the tub!! Who is this big girl?! Thank you for blogging your cuties. I just love to admire them.
When I see pictures of Olivia headed to preschool, I feel like we've been gone for 5 years! She looks so grown up. And indeed, Connor is one of the happiest babies we've ever known. You are so kind to visit your landlady regularly. i'll bet she loves every minute of it.
Post a Comment