Tuesday, July 30, 2013
My little guy
Wow! Can't get enough of this little cherub! Love him.
Connor is almost 8 weeks old and is going to be blessed on Sunday.
Yesterday he rolled over, twice! (no more laying him on the bed!)
He is such a happy little guy and is such a wonderful cuddler. I love all those little rolls!
He coos and is smiling a lot more...though it always seems to disappear the moment the camera is whipped out to try and capture the moment. So let it be written, this kid does in fact smile. :)
Connor sleeps seriously 20 hours a day. Which is awesome. PaPa says that if you are really quiet you can actually hear him growing! Seriously though.
He has his 2 month appt on August 5th, so stats to come. Anyone want to guess how much he will weigh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Truly he is SUCH a handsome baby. That sad face is killing me. Wish I could cuddle him! What an angel. I'm guessing 15 lb?
What a cool reunion! And darling pictures of your kids too! I love the caption about "do i sleep in a barn?" So funny!
He is so cute with his thumb in his mouth. And maybe in the picture in the swing I can see just a tiny bit of Clayton in him through his eyes or something. He is just a doll.
he has to weigh something that's a fact
-Matthew
Post a Comment