Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Reunited and it feels so good!

Though I would like to say it was just me that dragged Lindsey back to Utah yet again, it was primarily to be a part of Ashley's wedding party...but I'm just going to pretend it was to visit me. :) While she was hear I realized that even though Lindsey lives a bagillion miles away I probably spend more time with her than any other friend (thanks to frequent visits, skype, facetime and phone calls). I am so blessed to have such an awesome friend. More than a friend really, a "kindred spirit', a sister. Olivia really took to her new buddy. She was very distressed when she went to the bathroom and didn't let her come in too. (Welcome to motherhood.) It was so good to have her around. Though we didn't do anything fancy, or crazy-we did have some good food, good visits and it's just nice knowing someone you love is right there. Thanks for staying with us and bringing a little more sunshine to my life!
Olivia wanted to do anything Lindsey did. IE brushing teeth
 Awesome new hair do and little buddy O.
 Never wanting anyone to go hungry Lindsey got daily lunches packed for the wedding festivities, and then just before taking her to the airport I made some really good (but really NOT good for you) nacho's. Which we all devoured on the way to the airport.
Oh did I mention I lost my keys an hour before Lindsey was supposed to be at the airport? Good thing Danielle came in to save the day and we all went down, Lindsey sat in the back between two baby seats. (side note: I found my keys literally 2 minutes before we left, so we all just went anyways. Thank you for the new hiding spot Olivia. Boots will now be checked first for keys, not last.)

No comments: