Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pre-Easter

I have been cleaning out Olivia's room in hopes to make more space for baby brother (who SHOULD arrive in less than 10 weeks now!). In the process I found this costume that I bought way before I was even pregnant thinking one kid one day will be able to wear it for Halloween...or Easter. Ha. Olivia saw it and started saying "buzz buzz buzz"...so on it went and in-tow the Easter basket we have been practicing with for some time. Olivia loves to put anything into a basket or a bag, so we really didn't need practice, but we did it anyways.
















3 comments:

Blogful said...

It's lovely paired with jammies. She sure is a cute bee.

Lisa said...

I love that halloween/easter outfit.

janc@mac.com said...

Another missed post!! I would love these pics on our pixstar frame to continue enjoying regularly. Such a cute little bumble bee!!