10 more weeks to go. My mom gets the gold medal for most flattering comment: "You look as big as you did right before you had Olivia." Thanks mom. You know just how to make these last 10 weeks EVEN better. :) O I know it's probably true...I have not been as good about exercise during this pregancy. It's been much easier over all, but I've been tired ALL THE TIME. And All I ever want is CHOCOLATE. Seriously folks. This baby better be bigger than Miss O was at birth or it's going to be a long year of recovery.
Olivia and Grandma talking...probably about how big I'm getting.
When Olivia continues to tear through the house making a mess where I just cleaned up I resort to kitchen baths. This way I can see her while I'm actually getting something done. She loves it...however she recently discovered she can dump water on to the counter...so this may have to end soon.



6 comments:
I seriously laughed out loud at this one. Oh, moms...
You look great Jessica! And your Olivia is sure darling. That's a cute picture of her talking with Grandma. :-)
As hard at this time seems, as I look at these sweet pictures I want to hug you all and say, "Carry on, carry on, carry on." You are involved in the noblest work on earth and beautiful babies require sacrifices. You look beautiful and glowing to me and far from "ready."
At our house we call those "pleasure baths" and they are great fun--so long as you are willing to clean up the water. Good work, super mom! (PS: I have that skirt, but it looks WAY cuter on you. AND you are tiny. Seriously)
I saw the picture before I saw your moms comment and I honestly thought, she looks so good pregnant and so cute.
Enjoy that chocolate!
You look fantastic! Classic pic of Olivia in the sink.
Post a Comment