In case you have been living under a rock for the past couple months, just wanted to let you know that Trader Joe's opened up a store here in Utah.
Though I will say my first experience was less than ideal: The music was so loud I couldn't hear myself think, plus Olivia was sleeping. Pretty sure NO one knows how to drive a shopping cart. Getting down 1 isle took me almost 10 minutes! It was like everyone was in their own blind bubble! Come on! Seriously I would rather be in the groccery store down the road all alone than go back.
I'm sure the hustle and bustle will die down, but until then, I'm going to shop else where.
On a more positive note-I did get some yummy alphabet cookies (the last of 2 boxes) and Olivia loves them. It's fun to talk about the letters and then eat them. :)
2 comments:
That's how I feel about the new Scheels store. Until the parking lot has a few more spaces I refuse to go in.
Never been there. Maybe later for me too.
Post a Comment