Oh my goodness, my little great-grand- baby has become a toddler!! Yeah!! What a brave little gal to let go of all stable objects and take the world on by herself! I'm so proud of her! This is such a huge step in growing up!! I loved that I could hear you cheering her on! Your blog is priceless!!
4 comments:
Woot! Go Olivia!
Way to go, Olivia! Loved hearing you cheer her on. What a great mom you are.
Oh my goodness, my little great-grand- baby has become a toddler!! Yeah!! What a brave little gal to let go of all stable objects and take the world on by herself! I'm so proud of her! This is such a huge step in growing up!!
I loved that I could hear you cheering her on! Your blog is priceless!!
It will be nice to have her walking since you are packing another one around full time.
Post a Comment