Thursday, November 22, 2012

Is that a squirrel?

Ladies and gentlemen, your attention please....
Ahem...
We are happy to announce baby number 2 will be joining us next June to make our family even bigger and better.
We are so excited and feel especially blessed this thanksgiving.
-all our love! And here's to hoping the rest of this pregnancy is as awesome as the first 11 weeks.



5 comments:

janc@mac.com said...

I have not ignored my promise to post great pictures on my blog as well. It took until today, with Dad's help, walking me step by step through the problem I was having posting on my blog. I had maxed out all the storage space allowed in my picassa albums. With his help I have purchased more storage and can't begin using my NEW storage until 24 hours have elapsed. I know it all sounds strange to me too but rest assured, that as soon as I can blog I will be sharing pictures and our congratulations and excitement for you all.

janc@mac.com said...

OKAY! It's published at last on my blog! Congratulations again. We are so happy and excited for you.

Lisa said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting

Tina said...

What a perfect time to announce #2 just as our #1 has learned to walk on her own! I'm so happy for the three of you! You both are such great parents. Oh but you will be a very busy little Mom!!

drans007 said...

Wonderful news and I hope the pregnancy goes smoothly too. It's fun to have a sister expecting a the same time as me :)