Sunday, September 2, 2012

Teething and sickness



About 2 weeks ago Olivia and I were pretty sick for a couple days. On top of it Olivia is finally getting teeth, which made her all the more uncomfortable. Poor baby. BUT everyone is healthy now, and we have a tooth! It's just a nubbin' right now, but soon we will have a whole mouth of them.
Olivia has been sleeping through the night since she was about 3months, but in the last 3 weeks she has woken up in the middle of the night, and when she doesn't I wake up anyways, because the fan in our room has a strange habit of sounding like a really faint baby cry. (It almost makes me want to buy one of those Dyson bladeless fans...but then I look at the price and think again.)
Anyways, we are thankful for our health and hope that following teeth are NOT as painful.

2 comments:

Dangcutekids said...

Ouch! Sorry about those teeth. ROUGH! Glad to hear she's doing better now, hopefully sleeping better too. Cute blanket!

janc@mac.com said...

She looks so miserable. Poor little darling. Hope they come in soon and spare her any more misery.