Me getting ready. New hair.
Adam awaiting our deliciousness of a dinner.
Date night! Remember when you would spend all afternoon obsessing about getting ready for a date with a new hot guy? Well I haven't done a Marathon Preparation for a date in a long time, and I was kind of missing it. SO, since my Mom had offered to watch Olivia while we went to Wicked, but needed to take her early for ease of getting other children to and from activities, I was happy to have the afternoon all to myself to get ready. Step one: I cut the mullet that was my hair into what will now grow into a healthy looking bob. Step two: long nice shower. Step three apply make-up. Step four: find a cute outfit to impress your fella.
Adam came home to an immaculate house and a wife that looked more like the girl he married 3+ years ago. We first went to PAT's. Oh, you haven't been there?! Then you aren't doing your taste buds justice. It is THE BEST BBQ around. Period.
We then went to WICKED. It was Adam's first time, and I was just excited to see it again!
The date even ended with a doorstep scene, where I dropped Adam at home so I could go up to Park City to retrieve Baby O. Ha ha! It was a really fun night, and fun to get all sussied up once in a while.
3 comments:
You are both so young and beautiful still. I came to a funny realization one day recently that goes well with this entry. When i was a new mom we had no money and though I had a cute thin figure, I had no really cute clothes. Now we have enough money that I can buy cute clothes but I don't have my young cute young body. Enjoy the season when clothes look so cute on you because you're already cute.
cute!!
What a darling couple. Happy to hear that you got some time to yourself, and time with your sweetheart. You guys are such a cute couple!
Post a Comment