Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I love to see the temple

Sometimes I think we forget how totally blessed we are to have so many temples so close by! We have had the opportunity to attend the temple quite frequently this month. (Thanks to all those who took care of Olivia!) This month we went to Salt Lake for a family night activity (that I was not pictured in because I was being a stinker). And Went to the Jordan River Temple twice! We went to the Draper and Bountiful temple too...but now I'm thinking that was last month. Maybe we should see if we can get out to the Oquirrh (such a weird word to spell) Mountain Temple, Manti, or Logan Next month! Oh and the Brigham City Temple Dedication! We will see if that happens. :)

6 comments:

janc@mac.com said...

There is NOTHING that makes me feel happier or more secure about my family than hearing they are in the temple and OFTEN. Way to go! when we do temple work we not only get to feel the spirit and enjoy the personal experience. We also get to be blessed by those beyond the veil who are grateful for the service we have given them.

LMemory said...

cute skirt :)

Lisa said...

Good job getting to the temple so often, it is so hard with kids.

Saratoga Six said...

What fun adventures you're having! I haven't gone camping in years. Lovely bread too. Olivia is growing up so fast!

Kellie said...

Makes me miss all the temples back home. We are so blessed.

Unknown said...

Love the outfit...and that you aren't pictured bc you were being a stinker ;)