Tuesday, August 21, 2012

America's Test Kitchen

Do you know how completely obsessed I am with America's Test Kitchen? I LOVE IT! In fact, if there was a bigger word than love I would be using that. However, I very rarely cook with the oven or stove for long periods of time in the summer to avoid adding the the ever increasing temperature in our house. Good thing I have a mother-in-law that is exuberant enough about ATK as I am and will actually follow through with a recipe. Above is proof. AMAZING bread, she said it was dry but I was in heaven with every bite. THANK YOU!

4 comments:

Blogful said...

Big huge enormous ATK fan over here too. Looks yummy.

janc@mac.com said...

You 're really kind but it was too dry in my opinion. Next time I'll undercook it about 5 minutes.

Lisa said...

If it tastes as good as it looks then its perfect

Heidi said...

Cari recommended that cook book to us a while ago and we love it here too!