Today was a fun day. Started it off by heading down to the parade route and a yummy breakfast at the Alta Club. It's the best to watch the parade from an airconditioned spot behind windows that dampen the noise for a sleeping baby.
Then Dad Brothers, Matthew, Rachel, Olivia and I, stopped by the Pioneer Museum just west of the capitol. I have never been there before! Or if I had, I didn't remember it. It's pretty fun! It's full of all sorts of things-kind of like digging through grandma's closet or something. It was great. And wouldn't you know...I got interviewed for a little TV spot
After that, we came home and Olivia was happy to take a long nap.
When Adam got home we headed up to Park City for a dinner in the park. Yum!
I've been thinking, I don't know much about my own pioneer history and definitely want to know more. After teaching a sharing time lesson on pioneers I have a rekindled desire to find out about them. Such cool stories, and when you find out that they are in essence a part of you it makes you feel proud and accomplished (even though they were the ones that did the manual labor). So come on family. give up the stories. I want to know!
2 comments:
That is awesome. You are a natural on TV! How cool will that be to tell Olivia she was on TV before she was one year old! My Pioneer Day wasn't half as cool as yours.
You are famous! And I can say now that I'm related to a famous and beautiful daughter.
Post a Comment