Sunday, June 3, 2012
Playmobil and German Feast
Ok, so when I found out there was a playmobil land in West Palm I thought, "Awesome! and admission is a dollar!? Done and done." I should have known what a dollar would get us...a nursery with only Playmobil land...it was like an abandoned chuckycheese, minus the ball pit, ticket games and rides. Ha ha, but it was actually fun. Olivia tasted every toy as I recoiled thinking of all the germs that are probably on them. Adam assured me it's ok, it's just self inoculation. Olivia loved all the bright colors and it was fun to spend time with the family. We also got a little porpoise as a souvenir that Olivia still loves to play with in the tub.
After visiting Epcot and eating at the Beir Garten, we couldn't get enough so Grandma prepared this amazing German feast complete with Rotkohl and Kloesse. Yum Yum...still craving it today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Olivia looks like the Queen of All the Land seated on her throne. Aunt Kay Lynn is another wonderful German cook. She has given me some great recipes also.
gonna need the recipes ASAP. That German food we ate was so yummy! I had no idea there was Playmobile land. Go figure.
Post a Comment