Just
a bunch of random photos of the rest of our trip. Sorry it took so long
for me to finally finish getting them up here. I miss it, but am glad
to be back at home too. Olivia is a champ traveler, even inbetween two uncomfortable men. Coming home was much nicer with a spare seat between Adam and me for Olivia. We made it in one peice, had a blast, made awesome
memories, gave lots of hugs and then came home. It was 200% worth it!
Love you all!
3 comments:
There are so many fun adventures represented by all these fun photos. The first message they all give is that you are all loved very much.
"last" makes it sound so definitive and sad....please come back soon! We miss you guys already *and we can't wait to see you!!)
I've loved seeing all these Florida adventures. Please keep posting everyday photos. I enjoy seeing all of them.
Post a Comment