Adam and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary on Tuesday. Woot!
Anniversary Recap:
-Got up at 6:00 to attempt a paragliding adventure, but the wind had other ideas and it was cancelled.
-Went to scope out a yummy breakfast, walked into Johanna's Kitchen and decided that was bad idea as the whole place smelled strangely like a haunted house ride full of chemicals and ended up at Mimi's Cafe
-Spent a little time at M+D Clayton's
-Decided free bowling sounded fun...played 2 games and scored over 100 each time thanks to the fact that pins didn't come down 1/2 the time so it would give you a greater than earned score. Meh, I'm not complaining. It was actually really fun-and NOT outside in the 95 degree inferno.
-Found a new dress, bought it.
-Home Depot run...where Adam picked out his birthday present.
-Quick stop at Mormon Handicraft for some cute fabric.
-Early dinner at Pizzaria Limone, yum yum.
-Came home just in time for Arthur.
-Got a suprise visit from Andrew who offered to watch Olivia while we went to dinner.
-Ate a delish tres leches.
-Groccery Store
-Found a rediculous prize for Olivia-100 balls (like the ones you find in a playzone at McDonald's), since she is a part of the family too we thought she desierved an anniversary present as well.
-Opened a fancy present from hubby of all the love notes that have been given to him over the past year.
-Turned in early.
Now I know it doesn't sound very exciting, but it was a wonderful day, and there is no one in the world I would rather spend it with.
Adam, you light up my life.
Love,
Your Wifey
3 comments:
Sounds super fun and spectacular to me. Spoiled with non-normal all day long :)
Sounds like you had a great anniversary even though your original plans fell through. That was way nice for your bro to show up to baby-sit Olivia! I love the gift that Adam gave to you, how thoughtful for him to save all of the love notes.
Wow guys! I can't believe it's been 3 years already! To me, you guys are still newlyweds :) Congrats!
Post a Comment