We are still getting little clumps of sand out of her shoes, but we don't mind, it's like a little part of the beach didn't want us to go either so it hitched a ride home with us!
Each day is so much better when I can see pictures of Olivia. Now she is truly a world traveler. She has been places I still hope to see. And she is so cool about it!
Oh those fun Florida days! We had such a good time while you were here. I had hoped to see bunches more pictures of your time in Florida.... Adam's camera was clickong along ll the time. Squeeze a few more into your blog, please???
5 comments:
You guys are so cute!
Each day is so much better when I can see pictures of Olivia. Now she is truly a world traveler. She has been places I still hope to see. And she is so cool about it!
What darling pictures and seriously good times. Looks like you went when the weather was perfect!
It's a beautiful beach. Lots of fun!
Oh those fun Florida days! We had such a good time while you were here. I had hoped to see bunches more pictures of your time in Florida.... Adam's camera was clickong along ll the time. Squeeze a few more into your blog, please???
Post a Comment