What a gorgeous dolly! She is really changing and getting her own look. Amy loves the Easter dress and so do I! Love that smile too.
:) I can't get enough pictures of her! I show all my friends, and they think i'm silly. But she's just so darn cute. Love you all
Such a good sitter! Can't wait to kiss those cheeks in just a few days!!
She is too cute for words. Keep those pictures coming everyday.
Beaty! She's got her own little personality starting to shine through! <3
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a gorgeous dolly! She is really changing and getting her own look. Amy loves the Easter dress and so do I! Love that smile too.
:) I can't get enough pictures of her! I show all my friends, and they think i'm silly. But she's just so darn cute. Love you all
Such a good sitter! Can't wait to kiss those cheeks in just a few days!!
She is too cute for words. Keep those pictures coming everyday.
Beaty! She's got her own little personality starting to shine through! <3
Post a Comment