Baby is toast.
But really, I LOVE toast. I love toast SOOOOOO much. As long as bread is toasted I don't care what kind it is, I WILL EAT IT. Thank you maillard reaction for making toast so delicious. When I like to eat toast: Anytime
Where I like to eat toast: Anywhere
What I like on my toast:
1. plain old salted butter
2. butter and parm cheese
3. raspberry jam and cheddar cheese (but really any jam and any cheese will do)
4. Turkey cranberry and creamcheese
5. Butter, Cinnamon and sugar.
6. Over easy egg
7. White Sauce
8. Tuna
9. Any sandwich insertion.
10. more toast.

3 comments:
We have the same taster gene. I think that's why I bake bread all the time. It's just the easiest best meal around.
Are you married to a scientist or something? "Millard Reaction?" Some day Olivia is going to say something like that in school at preschool and get sticker for being so brainy.
Actually Jessica taught me about the Maillard reaction. I don't deal much with the food science side of things.
Post a Comment