Thursday, February 2, 2012

Privatized

So it has begun. We have entered a world free from weird-o's that follow our family blog. :) Now we just have family and friends. Also, you may have noticed the address change. aclaytonstory.blogspot.com will leave some more room for the WHOLE family as we grow up.
Well dearest friends and family. The only frustrating thing about this change is the fact that when I made some major changes my bloglist widget decided to go all crazy, so I don't have a list of all the blogs I used to follow. WHA! So sad.

3 comments:

Dangcutekids said...

Thanks for the invite! Sorry about the crazies! Happy Groundhog Day!

Saratoga Six said...

What a cool new blog! I just caught up on all the great posts below. Olivia is SO DANG CUTE and growing up way too fast. Cute haircut too Jessica! Happy February!

janc@mac.com said...

I'm looking forward to future pictures and adventures. That was quite an amazingly beautiful picture of Olivia you used to close your old blog. I would love a copy of that one.