Thursday, January 5, 2012
Nights
Ok, I didn't want to speak too soon, but I guess 3rd time's the charm....Olivia is sleeping through the night! We started keeping her up through her last nap in the evening on new year's eve, and though she was kind of angry, she slept till 6...though that's not saying much as I fed her at 2am after new year festivities... Then, the next night we kept her up again, but by 9 there was no way she was going to make it another hour, so we gave in and put her to bed. Guess what!? She slept until 7:30 the next morning! Wow! That's 10 hours!!! I really thought that would never happen. Then the next night, same routine 9 to (drum roll please) 9!...12 hours!! Tonight is the 3rd night. Same routine played out, and we didn't really even have to coach her through....cross your fingers! This is amazing! Yay for happy sleeping baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
There might be hiccups, so don't get discouraged, but YAY! YAY for smart sweet Olivia and yay for her parents getting more sleep. The world always seems brighter once I start sleeping again.
SOOO glad it's finally happening. It's a sweet time, even if it just lasts for a few months. It's so badly needed by everyone at this point.
Post a Comment