Meet Jence. Breann's little tike. Ain't he a cutie!?
Lindsey had some magical enchantment over Olivia. She clung to her immediately and slept the WHOLE time she held her.
Happy Aunt Lindsey
Sleepy bug.
Sleepy head.
STILL SLEEPING!!!
Baby Jence with Air Force One!
Ummm still not sure what this little guy's name is...but he looks like a Pugsley to me.
New Mommies and Aunties!
She's just a pro.
Olivia...still sleeping...and sportin' so east coast educational pride.
Even with a baby screaming in her ear...still sleeping.
I can't believe how big she's gotten! Jence was bigger than she was when she was born, and now SHE'S the giant.
Best 24 hours (almost) ever! I'm so glad Lindsey came to visit just before Christmas and I got to see her before her family even did! BFF. Truly. Love you girl. With all my heart.














2 comments:
I will read this OVER and OVER!!!!!!
The two last pictures are my favorite- 1. cuz that's the Olivia face I remember clearest 2. I really like that picture of us- your cheekbones! DANG girl!
Love you forever. That was (shh!) my favorite part of my trip home.
2012 is going to be good for us all.
Cute comparison picture. (I still remember the picture of Olivia next to Tenley.) They grow up SO FAST!
Post a Comment