Well how do you like the new blog header? Adam shot this at the zoo and then I did some edits via Preview and iPhoto. :) Oh the things you can do with simple programs...how I long for a real photo editing program...until then, I will be satisfied with my tool belt of P-programs: Paint, Picasa, Picnik, Preview, iPhoto, AND THE BLESSED SCREEN SHOT FUNCTION. Adam can attest that I use it WAY too often. but it's an awesome way to crop and resize the images you want and scatter them all over the desktop.
 |
| Original |
 |
4 comments:
It's lovely. Did you know Mom's favorite bird is a cardinal? HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY!!
Happy Birthday to you Jessica!! What a beautiful picture. Sam commented that it's different from the cardinals here because ours all have mohawks, funny but true. What a pretty header and an inspiring thought.
I like this because cardinals are my favorite birds and we had one for a backyard neighbor when we lived in Michigan. It had a beautiful song.
Amazing work! And hey, do invite me to your blog. Thanks
Post a Comment