Ok, I'm pretty sure the following happened because I just ranted about how things were at the beginning of this week...yesterday Olivia was a complete and utter angel all day and to top it off-she went to bed at 10:30 and didn't get up until 6:30....WHAT?! Talk about the pendulum swinging the other way. I even woke up at 4:00 wanting to feed her, badly. But she was still sound asleep so I thought I better not interrupt this miracle. At 6:30 I came in and she was just cooing and maybe thinking about starting to cry. Wow, Heavenly Father must have sent angels to be with her because we all needed that sleep.
 |
| Doesn't this make everyone want to run? I still run like a little kid. That's what makes it fun. | (Photo Attribution to youcan'tbeserious.com) |
Yesterday was officially 6 weeks, and the doctor cleared me to start running. Oh happy day! There are only a few more weeks (I hope) to actually go running outside, so I did it! It was great! I didn't get very far, but that's ok.

Also, yesterday i went to the DI. I seriously love the DI. Always an experience. I bought a toy (which I will Lysol down) for Olivia for Uno Dollars. Yep. Feelin' good. It's one of those ones you drop the ball into and it slides down and comes out the bottom when you push a lever. It will make for a good Christmas present...next year. :) (You never can start too early.)
Cheers,
Jessica
2 comments:
Hip, hip, hooray! Good work, Little Lambo. You're awesome!
You are such a fun lady. You run, you shop cheap, and you know how blessed you are when your baby sleeps extra long.
Post a Comment