Not these Smith's (but it is an AWESOME song, so give it a listen...I always think of Ferris Bueller when I listen to it.)
OR These Smiths
This one.
Smith's
Our local grocery store. Though we don't shop there every time we need food it is my favorite place to shop. It's kinda like when you go to church in a new place, it's different but the same. Shopping at Smith's is a comfort place to shop for groceries for me. Though I do like me some Harmon's when looking for specialty cheeses. I digress.
As I've just stated, shopping at Smith's is always a good experience, but for some reason(s) yesterday was particularly enjoyable.
#1 Random Lady in the produce section stopped me and told me my outfit was rockin' (see photo booth entry below for a sneak peek)
#2 We got greeted and asked how we were doing about a gagillion times (which works out to about 7 times really)
#3 This sweet old German couple came up to see Olivia and the old man guessed EXACTLY how old she was.
#4 Brats for a dollar.
But I saved the best for last:While we were at Smith's
#5 By shopping the sales we saved a whopping 40% on our groceries. I kinda felt like I won super market sweep. I think if I ever became a super coupon woman I would be one of those people that clears the register with a full bag of groceries and no bill, alas, I don't really have the time or patience to collect a million newspapers/screen online coupons and weekly ads and then compile it all together currently. Maybe one day, it's on my bucket list. For now 40% feels pretty good.
Who knew the grocery store could feel so much like this place:



2 comments:
Wish we had Smiths. Way to go. Way to find gratitude everywhere
I never thought of Smith's like Disneyland. Interesting comparison. I'm impressed that you're such conscientious shoppers.
Post a Comment