Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Smash Blogging

So there is this new style of scrap-booking out there that follows an "anything goes" attitude called smashbooking, so I've decided to adopt it for this blog post. The following is a collection of happenings in our lives over the past month. Enjoy!
Genna and Andrew were the first ones to meet Olivia outside of the family.
Genna was particularly elated as Andrew had surprised her by coming home early from Texas!
 
On her first birthday her umbilical cord fell off! (mom may have helped a little bit.)
First picture of umbilical cord free tummy. Love that belly button!
Strutting her belly button on her first birthday. We made a mini cheese cake to celebrate.
 
CONFERENCE WEEKEND!

MORE VISITORS
The Girls came to visit! Yay Aunt Sarah and Aunt Katy! Sarah lives in Korea so it was extra special to see her! She spoiled her with Korean baby accessories. We had soup with awesome bread-bowls provided by Katy, and didn't have room for yummy dessert from Sarah, so we ate those cupcakes for the next 3 days. delish.
 BABY OLIVIA, MEET BABY TENLEY!
Daddy Switch?
 
Bwah! I can't get enough of her!
 
They start so young...
1st Sunday, October 16th, Josh Goff's homecoming and Uncle Andrew's Birthday!





HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

 SO THERE YOU HAVE IT. The month of October in pictures. It has been pretty awesome. In other news, I have scheduled to take my RD test...scary! Clock is ticking!
Much love,
Jessica Adam and Olivia


5 comments:

Blogful said...

Can you smash book every day?! What awesome pictures of your cute family. Loved seeing her belly button and hair and cute clothes and blankets. Looks like there will be plenty of cake and celebrating too. You guys are so fun!

jbroclayto said...

Thanks! Smashbooking is pretty much the bomb. I saw a segment on it on good-morning utah, and thought of you! Remember telling me about your journal that you write lists in and just whatever you want? Same concept. I think sometimes I get so worried about making things chronological or themed that they never get up, so yes I think you will see many smashbooks from now on...maybe not every day, but we will see. :)

janc@mac.com said...

So fun. Explain this: Two birthday cakes for her one month birthday (cheesecake and the larger frosted cake)? She looks pretty spoiled and loving her mommy and daddy and everyone else.

Genevieve said...

so... i am trying to better at commenting on peoples blogs. i read and leave. but no more! Anway, cute post! Thanks for the cute pictures!

drans007 said...

My goodness gracious YOU HAVE BEEN BUSY! What a wonderful wonderful update. I could comment on so much, I just love all the pictures of little Olivia Adam and you. THANK YOU so much for posting. I LOVE YOU ALL!