Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fancy Breakfast


So this is pretty much one of my new favorite shows right now. I tried to screen record this, and that failed, so I pieced this together.. So sorry for the super poor quality. Anyways. Premise of this episode is the husband is sad that his wife never tries to look good for him anymore, so he makes a "subtle remark" about it and this is what happens the next morning.
I feel like this is me everyday. I get up and put on my robe, maybe make it to the bathtub around noon and then right back into comfort clothes. Maybe I should try to be a little more fancy Adam? Maybe not. I think you love me anyways. :) Sweatpants and wet hair and all that comes with it. LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Danny, Katherine, Miles, Violet and Nora said...

that's the way it is! i'm pretty sure danny staged an intervention at some point and demanded i shower more frequently than every 3 days...