Monday, September 5, 2011

We're ready when you are baby!

 The baby's crib, all up and ready to go!
 Notice, baby's first Ipad...so cute and cuddly.
 It's a long room with a few items left from our land lady, we sort of split the room into 3 components: Baby's room, Craft Room, and Living room with all her extra furniture.
 The other side of the baby's room
 A picture done by our land lady, she wanted her pictures to stay on the wall and I love this one anyways. :)
 Blanket I found for a great deal at a vintage store...even though it's not vintage, It was a great buy! It would have cost more to just buy the fabric, let alone the time to make it!
Bassinet set up in our room awaiting our little one. 
Pictures courtesy of Mama Jan. :)

2 comments:

Adam said...

Yay for extra space, or as we like to call it, Narnia!

drans007 said...

I LOVE THE EXPANSION! I've been thinking about baby coming soon, many times today. You will love the soft rocking chair and big view windows as you spend time rocking and nursing baby. Old pictures are better than no pictures:)