Monday, September 5, 2011

Showered with love!

 So many presents! We have been so very blessed. This little girl better LOVE pink! :) I'm sure she will.
 Scrubber Ducky! Bath toy made by Amberly Goff. She is due at the end of November...you can see her in the red shirt in the background here. Thanks Amberly
 Grandma Goff found baby a cute pink tutu! It will be a few years until she is ready for it, but I'm pretty sure if I could fit into it I would! I had one similar to it growing up, along with a white ballerina bear.
 Super soft minky quilt made by Mama Brothers. We picked out the fabric before we knew it was a girl, but I'm glad, because this way it can be shared among siblings in the future. Better to have a few things that are gender neutral.
 Sweet Grandma Goff gazing off into the distance. I'm so glad she is a big part of our lives.
 All the girls talking and enjoying the nice day outside. Aunt Carlin is in the red shirt. She was the fantasic host for this event. THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU! Also pictured are Carlin's girls minus 1 (love you Kel), Lauren, Kendra and Heather. Cute Zjani and her mom Jane are by the big blue chair and Cousin Caroline and her buds are sitting in the red chair. Thanks for all of you that could be there! Obviously you aren't all in this shot, but I'm to call you friends and family!
Adam holding the magnificent diaper cake made by sweet Aunt Carlin! It was too cute to take apart and is on display in the baby's room!
Lisa Made this BEAUTIFUL baby blanket. The picture doesn't even do it justice, it's so intricate and I absolutely love it!

2 comments:

Blogful said...

How cute! This girl is so very loved, even before she is born.

janc@mac.com said...

You have such a wonderful family, Jessica. We so appreciate their generosity and love to you and Adam.