Anyways, to pass the time I have been trying to stay productive. (TRYING being the operative word.) In the past month I have applied for 3 jobs and got 2 job offers. Gah! Too many decisions for a pregnant woman to be making! One was a position at Granite School District. The other was a position at Ogden Regional Medical Center. Well out came the Pro's & Con's list and we went to town. I would list all the details here but rather than completely bore you I will just tell you of our decision: I took the clinical position at Ogden Regional! It will only require me to work 1 weekend a month, which is great anyways since Adam can spend time with the baby then, and then I will pick up random shifts as needed throughout the month. It may work in to a more steady position, but nothing full-time and I'm so glad. It will be just enough to keep my foot in the door while we have little ones, and keep me on my toes. And though it will require a bit of commuting Adam and I both felt good about the position and ultimately it was the whisperings of the spirit that lead us to picking this one over the other.
I know not everyone has the luxury of spending lots of time with their baby, and yes, things will be tight. But I know that the Lord will bless us. He already has in SO SO SO many ways.
Taking this position also gives me the opportunity to start a little business of my own. I ordered my business cards (as seen below) today.
![]() |
| I blocked out my number...the big black box is NOT for aesthetic purposes. |
Dear baby, please come soon. We love you more than you could ever know already. Love Mommy and Daddy.

4 comments:
Congratulations! You really have been so blessed. Now you just need a baby to breastfeed and you'll be even MORE of a pro! Hope she comes soon!!
Although, there's some reason she's hanging out in heaven still, right?
You guys are going to be great parents, I'm really excited for you both! Hopefully she comes soon, that last month or so can be pretty miserable! And congrats on the job!
Congrats on the new job! That will be fun for you. I'm excited to meet your little gal too. Good luck on all your upcoming fun adventures!
Our hearts and prayers are with you. You are being blessed each step of the wy. It really won't be long now. Children require patience every step of the way Aldo.
Post a Comment