One of the dreams entailed me opening up my closet and it suddenly looking a lot bigger than it had before...kinda Narnia style. I turned to Adam and said, "how in the world have we lived here all this time and not noticed that this is here! This would be a perfect place to build the baby's nursery!" Alas, when I awoke my closet was still just as tiny as before...maybe smaller.
The other one I have been having I'm sure is because we have been meaning to ask our landlady if we could possibly rent out the other 1/2 of the basement. It's only like every other thought I have through out the day. Anyways, in this dream we HAVE the other 1/2 of the basement and it's glorious! Funny part is, the way to get through to the other side of the basement is through another closet as well, that has a door on the other-side, it's adjacent to the kitchen for those of you who have seen our humble abode.
We really are going to ask her how she feels about it since she really only uses the space for storage and that could stay like that no problem...but I keep thinking she will think that we are asking too much...so we are still trying to think of the best way to approach the subject.
These dreams have put a whole new meaning to Shakespeare:
Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff
As dreams are made on; and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep.
The Tempest Act 4, scene 1, 148–158
As dreams are made on; and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep.
The Tempest Act 4, scene 1, 148–158
1 comment:
It's frustrating to feel cramped. But cozy though! Maybe the silver lining is you don't have to clean as much?? ;-)
Post a Comment