Can you freaking believe we are going to have a baby here in less than 15 weeks? I can't. Seriously. So I've reached the stage where I have needed, some maternity clothes...but a few things still fit (as seen in the pictures below).
We also picked up a new grill at Costco the other day (Happy early FATHER'S DAY ADAM!!) And Adam couldn't wait another day to use it. It's great, because it's still small, but hefty and can run on a regular propane tank (not those itty-bitty campy ones). Since it will be outside, I made a little vinyl cover for it. I just happened to have if left over from another project I attempted last year in trying to recover the scooter seat...that project failed...but this one was a winner! Doesn't red just seem like the right color for a grill? I consulted with it for a while deciding to add fringe or not. (ok, that's a lie, I didn't really even think about that until right now, and even know it sounds like a bad idea.)
Here's Adam, grill master.
Also, thought we would share this with you- Lenny the Lion -it made us laugh pretty hard.
ALL Lions from now on will have a New Jersey accent in my mind.

6 comments:
I that grill-- so compact but heavy duty. It seems your pregnancy has been going o quickly, at least for us. This baby will have the most devoted parents,
Just wait til you only have 5 weeks :) My doc said after my next appointment, if contractions start, we can let him come! Now that is crazy to hear. You look great and teeny tiny. Hope all is well!
Grilled food is the best! It was fun to chat with you two on Saturday! You sure are a fun couple. :)
Cute prego lady! Cute grill cover too. I was never a wiz at the sewing machine.
Cute grill and CUTE tummy. I would be happy to send a whole box of maternity clothes home with Mom on Thursday....email me if you're interested.
Nice grill Happy Father's day for real Adam, wow! Darling pictures.
Post a Comment