Monday, March 7, 2011

Baby Update

So Jessica joined an observational research study to monitor her blood pressure, vitals, etc. to see if there is a correlation between anything during someone's first pregnancy. The nice thing is, that we get four free ultrasounds and they pay us, just to monitor our baby's development. Anyways, we had our first visit last week and I videoed some of the ultrasound. Compare this with the previous photo. Baby is sure growing quick. It measured 4cm or just over 1.5 inches, but they think it's longer because it is curled up.

5 comments:

Saratoga Six said...

I can tell there's a lotta love for this little baby already! That's cool you get so many ultrasounds all along the way. Congrats again!

Blogful said...

wicked awesome amazing stupendous! So so excited for your family. SHE looks like you already!

Adam said...

The "she" is in reference to Jessica's vitals being taken. The only thing they can monitor of the baby is heart rate...I think.

janc@mac.com said...

i am so excited as I see this rapid development. She/or he will be tall, right? How could they not be? Two handsome tall parents. This baby is coming to a home filled with love and ready to receive it joyfully. Hope all continues to go well. Love you both ... and baby too!

Heidi said...

Aw, so cute! So awesome too that you get many ultrasounds. That is always so reassuring!