Monday, December 6, 2010

Debute of the the Temple Square Lights

inside the south visitors center getting warm before the lights turned on

A nice lady took a picture of us

I love to see the temple...I went in there one day...and another day too..I'm going again someday.

Right after the lights turned on

La La La Lights!


In the lights


The Temple

Inside the JSMB

MY favorite part.

The Manger


Shepherds abiding in the field

The Christmas Tree in the JSMB

Did you know that the JSMB used to be the Hotel Utah? I didn't until that night.

SERGI! I haven't seen him since Ukraine 2006! He is now going to BYU-I and was at temple square with a girl he is dating. IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD TO SEE HIM!

Thai PEACE

GERMAN Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Blogful said...

The cutest couple ever in one of the most beautiful places on earth.

janc@mac.com said...

You are two are such a darling couple You make everything you do look fun! Thanks for the fun update.

Saratoga Six said...

You guys are so cute! I didn't even realize Adam wasn't Sergei until you pointed it out! What fun. I need to go see the lights again soon.